- Blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the players, teams, and atmospheres that immerse you in the emotion of The World's Game
- FIFA 17 introduces Real Player Motion Technology, an all-new animation system which unlocks a new level of responsiveness, and player personality
- Player Control combined with new Team Styles and Positioning give you the tools to deliver Dramatic Moments that ignite Immersive Atmospheres around the world
- World's Game also takes you on a global journey as Alex Hunter Returns along with a star-studded cast of characters, including Cristiano Ronaldo and other European football stars
- FUT ICONS, featuring Ronaldo Nazário and other football legends, are coming to FIFA 18 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC when the game launches on September 29, 2017
|YouTubeURL||Watch Gameplay Trailer|
Posted 1 year ago
Like this listing?
Sign in to save it to your favorites.